Google Chrome is one of the most used Internet Browser of all time. It is very popular among the users because of its very fast speed among other interent browsers. It helps you to access anything on the Internet. You can watch your favorite videos and get access to the websites easily. Moreover, you can save your password so that you do not need to log in again and again. Today I have a good news for Google Chrome users related to saved passwords. In this guide, I will tell you how to manage and access your saved passwords on Google Chrome. By using the Google Browser you can save the passwords on Android and PC devices as well. Follow the guide below in order to Access Saved Passwords on Google Chrome Browser.
Access Saved Passwords on Google Chrome (Android)
- First of all, you need to open the Google Browser App on your Android Device.
- Now click on the option of more which you can see at the top right corner of the app followed by three dots. Click on it.
- Here you need to click on the option of Settings.
- It will give you different options but you need to click on the option of Saved Passwords.
- By clicking on the option you can now have the whole list of saved passwords.
- To access password for any website click on the icon of the eye.
- That’s it you can now get the access to the saved password on Android Google Chrome Browser.
Access Saved Passwords on Google Chrome PC (Windows-Mac)
- Open Google Chrome Browser on your PC/Laptop (Windows and Mac).
- Here you need to click on the option of more. At the top right corner of the Google Chrome browser, you will see three dots. Click on it to get further options.
- From here go to the option of Settings.
- Scroll down to the end. Here you can see an option of Advanced. Click on it.
- At the heading of Passwords and forms, you will see a subheading of Manage Password. Click on it.
- Now you will see your saved passwords for websites and blogs.
- To see the saved passwords for website and blog click on the option of the eye.
- That’s it you can now get the access to the saved password on Google Chrome Browser PC, Laptop (Windows-Mac).
This is how you can access your saved passwords on Google Chrome Browser. If you have any query related to Access Saved Passwords on Google Chrome you can tell us using the comment section below.