Snapchat is one of the best social networking application through which you can share your precious moments within no time. It is not like Whatsapp and Viber apps, it is purely based on the uniqueness of itself. Sanpchat is the best and the easiest way to share your moments with friends and family members and we all know that Beautiful and even precious moments become meaningless if they were not shared with the loved ones.
Using this application you can share millions of photos. Make stories while exploring new things. The best part of this application is that all of your pictures and stories have vanished after 24 hours.
Besides talking about its feature and specifications. Some of the users find it difficult when it comes to remove or Delete Snapchat Account from their device. If you are one of them then you are at the right place because in this guide I will tell you how to Remove / Delete Snapchat Account from your particular device. To remove Snapchat Account, follow the methods give below.
Methods to Remove / Delete Snapchat Account
Actually, there are two methods to remove the Snapchat account. One is the simple and the easiest way and other is a little bit of tricky and difficult. You can use any of the methods below to delete Snapchat Account from your device.
Follow the steps.
- First of all, you need to open the web browser of device and enter this URL https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account
- Here you will see an interface of the Snapchat username and password. Fill the requirements.
- Check the option if I’m not a robot. In order to start the processing.
- It will again ask you to enter the username and password to confirm that you really want to delete Snapchat Account. Again enter your username and password and click continue.
- Now you have successfully deactivated your Snapchat Account. Your account is not deleted yet but It will automatically delete from Snapchat after one month.
Follow the steps carefully.
- First of all, open your device browser and enter the Snapchat.com.
- Here you need to scroll down and click on the option of “Support” under the “Company” section.
- Once done, Now you need to tap “My account & settings”.
- It gives you a lot of options. Click on the “Account information” to see more options.
- Here you need to click on the option of “Delete my account”.
- By clicking on this option you will see a link. Open the link which takes you to the deletion page.
- Now follow from step two from the above guide.
That’s all. I hope now you have successfully removed or Delete Snapchat Account. If you are facing any issue regarding the guide, Please let us know in the comment section. Thanks!