Android Google Play Store comes with a lot of surveillance applications but all of the surveillance is not same. Some are good, some are bad, some are fake and some lack quality. If you are looking for a quality surveillance app then you will get what you are looking for. Here I will tell you an application through which you can easily get surveillance of the P2P cams. The name of the application is iCSee which is presented to you by the top developers of huangwanshui. The main reason behind its success is because of its quality services.
Basically, this application gives you the live streaming of the IP cam on your Android device. All you need to do is to configure the app with the cam which can be done by adding IP address of cam. Once done, connect your Android Smartphone with Wifi connection and in the result, you will enjoy the live preview of the cam on the device. Additionally, this application also records videos of the cam. If any surveillance is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. Saved videos include options such as Play, Pause. Forward and Rewind. Moreover, it also allows users to take screenshots as many as they like.
Also Read: iVMS-4500 for PC, Laptop, Mac OS, Windows
Furthermore, this application also includes a feature of the motion detector. So if the cam detects any motion in the video then it notifies immediately on the device. View videos in both vertical and horizontal view. Moreover, this application manages multiple cams at the same time. So to conclude we can say that it is one such application by which you can easily manage IP cams through Android device.
This application available to download for free on Android Google Play Store. But here I have to tell you guys how you can download iCSee for PC running Windows and Mac OS. Using Android Emulator on your Windows and Mac Systems you can easily install iCSee for PC. Follow the step by step guide below in order to use iCSee for PC and Laptop devices.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL iCSee FOR PC, LAPTOP (WINDOWS 10, 8.1, 8, 7, VISTA, XP – MAC)
Follow these steps in order to get iCSee for PC, Laptop, Windows & Mac.
- The first step is to download the BlueStacks Emulator on PC Systems through this Download Link.
- Now click on the downloaded file and run the Setup of the BlueStacks in order to installed it on PC Systems.
- Once done you will see the icon of the BlueStacks App Player at the Desktop of the Computer. Double Click on the Emulator icon to Open it.
- After seeing the interface you need to enter the Gmail address just like you do it on your Android device in order to set up the Google Play Store.
- After setting up the Google Play Store you need to enter the word iCSee at top search bar.
- Here you need to click on the icon of the app and hit the installed button as you do it on your Android device.
- It will take some time to install. Once done you can now use it on PC Systems.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL iCSee APK ON PC
APK files can now also be download on PC by using Android Emulators. So if you want to download and install iCSee APK on PC then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Android Emulator on your PC Systems. (See above guide)
- After the downloading and installation of the Android Emulator, you need to download the APK file of the app. Here you can download iCSee APK.
- After the complete downloading of the APK file, you need to double-click on the file.
- APK file of the application automatically installs through the Android Emulator.
- Now go to the option of MY Apps in Android Emulator
- Here you will see your favorite app. Click on the app and use iCSee on PC.
I hope now you have successfully installed the iCSee for PC running Windows and Mac OS. If you find any mistake/error while downloading or installing this app on PC then let us know in the comment sections. Thanks!
Incoming search terms:
- icsee win 10
- icsee for laptop