Last Updated on February 18, 2023 by admin
Digital marketing is a rapidly changing field, and staying ahead of the curve is essential to success. As technology, consumer trends, and marketing strategies evolve, it’s important for marketers to keep up with the new developments. To stay competitive in the industry, businesses must pay attention to the latest digital marketing trends and adjust their strategies accordingly. In this blog post, we’ll examine some of the digital marketing trends that will shape 2023. We’ll also provide some tips on how businesses can make the most of these trends in order to maximize their reach and achieve their goals. So let’s dive in and see what 2023 has in store for us!
The Rise of Augmented Reality
Since the release of Pokémon Go in 2016, augmented reality (AR) has become one of the most talked-about technologies.
AR is a technology that superimposes computer-generated images on the user’s view of the real world, providing an immersive experience.
According to a report by Digi-Capital, the AR market is expected to grow from $2.4 billion in 2016 to $24.5 billion by 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 94%.
Such rapid growth is being driven by increasing investment from tech giants such as Facebook, Google, and Apple, who are all looking to get a piece of the AR pie.
Facebook acquired Oculus Rift for $2 billion in 2014 and has since been working on developing its own AR platform, known as Facebook Horizon. Google has also invested heavily in AR, releasing its own AR platform, ARCore, in 2018.
Apple bought AR company Metaio for $30 million in 2022 and released its own AR platform, ARKit, in 2023. These platforms provide developers with the tools they need to create AR experiences for their respective ecosystems.
With such big names investing in augmented reality, it’s no surprise that we’re seeing an increase in businesses using this technology to reach their audiences.
The Growth of Video Marketing
As the digital landscape continues to evolve, so too does the way in which businesses market themselves. One of the most significant changes we’ve seen in recent years is the growth of video marketing.
A study by HubSpot found that 54% of consumers want to see more video content from brands, and Cisco predicts that global IP video traffic will make up 82% of all consumer internet traffic by 2023.
It’s clear that video is no longer a nice to have; it’s a necessity for any business looking to reach and engage its target audience. But what does this mean for marketers? How can they make sure their video marketing campaigns are successful?
Here are some tips:
- Keep it short and sweet: People have shorter attention spans than ever before, so it’s important to keep your videos concise. Aim for one minute or less if possible, you can reach Jenny Jaucian Spotlight who became more famous among audiences with her short videos about fitness.
- Make it visually appealing: A well-designed video with attractive visuals is more likely to capture attention than a dull, poorly made one.
- Tell a story: The best videos are those that tell a story and evoke emotion. Try to create a narrative arc that will engage viewers from beginning to end.
- Use calls to action: Include calls to action at the end of your videos so viewers know what you want them to do next (e.g., visit your website, sign up for your newsletter, etc.).
Personalized advertising is one of the most exciting digital marketing trends to look out for in 2023. With the help of advanced data and machine learning, businesses will be able to deliver highly personalized ads to their target audiences across all channels.
This technology is already being used by some of the biggest names in online advertising, such as Facebook and Google. And it’s only going to become more sophisticated in the coming year. As a result, we can expect to see more businesses using personalized advertising to boost their reach and ROI.
The Increase in Voice Search
Voice search is on the rise and is predicted to continue growing. This increase can be attributed to the release of more voice-activated devices, such as Amazon Echo and Google Home. With these devices, users can perform a variety of tasks, including searching the internet and making purchases.
Due to the convenience and hands-free nature of voice search, it’s no surprise that this trend is on the rise. For businesses, this means that optimizing for voice search is becoming increasingly important. Here are a few tips for doing so:
- Use natural language in your content.
- Include long-tail keywords.
- Optimize your website for mobile devices.
- Make sure your website’s structure is crawlable by search engines.
- Use schema markup to help search engines understand your content better.
By following these tips, you can make sure your business is prepared for the continued growth of voice search.
Read more interesting articles at Tech Royce