Last Updated on September 24, 2022 by Olivia Anderson
A personal statement is a statement that focuses on talents, interests, goals and even achievements. It is written when taking admission into the university as well as seeking a job.
University personal statements contain two – three paragraphs, while personal job statement usually has a single section. Many people do not know how to write a personal statement, so they always need essay writing services help to write down their statement. If you are confused about whether you should take such help or not, then read the points given below:
- Help in writing the personal introduction
The introduction is one of the essential parts of any writing. It reflects your overall personality and you. A personal statement must tell you why you are interested in the job or the degree you are pursuing.
Also, it defines your experience with the job type. Writing an attractive introduction to the personal statement encourages the reader to read it further. If you do not know how to approach it, then take essay writing services help to learn more about it.
- Relevant skills, experience
After finishing the introduction, write down the body part where you must show your interests and skills, write your details related to the job here. Other things you need to mention here are:
- Achievements & Experience: Write about your degree, certifications and even awards here. If you have any industry experience, then it should be written in your statement. It will give you an edge over other students or people.
- Relevant Skills and Talents: Describes the talents & skills here that you learned in the university. If you do not know how to do it then do not worry. Just seek essay help online they have experts who can help you in this regard.
- What you can do for the organisation: This is one of the most critical areas where you need to write about your advantage and what unique skills you can bring to the company?
- Your goals: Here, you need to write your goals; write how this job can help you to grow your career?
So all these elements should be mentioned in the body part; remember always, personal statement should be very brief, and if you are writing a university statement, the body should contain 2 or 3 paragraphs. Most of the time, students do not know the right method of writing this, so they need essay writing services help to get their work done.
- Right conclusion
Making a stunning conclusion that makes your lasting impression is very much necessary. It should mention why you applied & what you hope to achieve with this experience. It must also motivate the reader to take the desired action rather just reading the paper. In the last section, add the following things:
- Write the professional goals: Some statements also mention your professional goals. If you are a university student, essay writing services help you write about how this course can help you grow your career professionally. They also help you write the short-term goals and where they see in the next 5 to 10 years.
- Link with the introduction: Experts constantly revise the introduction part before writing the conclusion. In the conclusion part, there is no need to add new information. Otherwise, the reader can confuse by your work. Get essay help online to know more about it.
- Proofreading & Editing:
Once you finish writing the statement, revise it and correct all the spelling mistakes, if any. Your language should be simple & there should be no grammatical errors.
So, all these reasons explain why you need help with your statement. With this, they also teach about the common mistakes in their tutoring lessons. Let’s discuss some of these common mistakes:
What mistakes must you avoid in Personal statement writing?
You need to take care of these mistakes if you are genuinely serious about your statement writing. Some of these mistakes are:
- Do not write too-much about someone else: While describing the goals and achievements, do not write more than one paragraph that someone else is the hero of your story. Remember, you are the only hero of your story. If you write too much some else credit then it might negatively effects the paper.
- Don’t just write your accomplishment: Accomplishment should be there, no doubt, but also write some personalised lines that help you connect with the reader.
- Complex language: The language of the personal statement should be clear and simple. Seek essay help online to understand it better.
- Lack of focus: Never write unnecessary information which is not related to you.
At last, proofread it well and seek the best essay writing services help if needed. My essay mate is one of those services that can help you write the best personal statement. They have years of experience in doing such work. With this, they also provide online tutoring, 24/7 availability, academic writing training & many more things.